A boat trip is a very pleasant moment to share with friends, a trip they will always remember. So if you happen to live by the water, you could be interested by the Rand Picnic Boat. Its elegant design has that understated luxurious feel and surprisingly without the pricetag. The Rand Picnic Boat is designed and handmade in Denmark, which gives it that minimal Scandinavian feel with grey tones mixed with wood and aluminum. You will be able to take up to 10 friends for a lunch or dinner on sea or on a lake without any smell of fuel or engine noise as it is eco friendly with its electric engine. The hull has also been designed for maximum stability so that champagne bottle doesn’t tilt giving maximum comfort to you guests. And when you are not using the table it can be lowered and serves as a base for king size sundeck. Best of all is that you don’t need a license or experience to sail, as the brand says “it’s plug and play”. Price: 14,999 euros.
TRD: No license is required but make sure the captain does not have a wine glass in his hands.
Did you know:
- The hull of a boat is the main body of the boat not including the sail or motor or oars.
- The boat’s left side is referred to as the port side.
- The boat’s right side is referred to as the starboard side.
- The bow is the boat’s front, the stern is the back of the boat.
- The boat’s width at the widest point from starboard to port side is called its beam.